The San Antonio Express News reported yesterday on yet another senseless choking game injury. In this most recent case, a 15 year old military school cadet was found in his room by his roommate. As of the date of the report, the student was in intensive care.
The incidences of "choking game" injuries and deaths continue to increase. For more information, please see my prior posts here.
The map to the left, from The Dylan Blake Foundation, shows the number of choking game deaths in 2005.
To see just how widespread this problem is, click here for the latest news stories containing the works "choking game" -- it's truly frightening.